New ads move all text over on first post?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    My iPhone on safari was logged out today, I see videos were added on the bottom. Another change is that on the first post of each thread, the text paragraph width is only 1/6th the width of the screen and contains 2-3 words per line. Near impossible to read. I logged in and it went away. Won't affect me, but new users may be turned off by this.

Goodcat

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    The growing community can't grow if potential members first impression is an impossible to read forum. Just my $0.02.

TECKS

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 30, 2014
    SPEEDWAY
    Got logged out a few times today and man that first post with all the words in a row is near impossible to read. Guess the new owners don't care about problems with the ads :dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Got logged out a few times today and man that first post with all the words in a row is near impossible to read. Guess the new owners don't care about problems with the ads :dunno:

Have you mentioned this outside this thread. Likely no one knows if you have not.
    I use apple devices and do not experience this. Phone and tablet. Ad goes away if I even see it at all.
    My laptop drops the ad when I log in. I have no special privilege beyond extra accesses to staff info.

Goodcat

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Have you mentioned this outside this thread. Likely no one knows if you have not.
    I use apple devices and do not experience this. Phone and tablet. Ad goes away if I even see it at all.
    My laptop drops the ad when I log in. I have no special privilege beyond extra accesses to staff info.

was just showing INGO to a friend today to get him to sign up. He viewed on his iPhone, couldn't make sense of anything from this issue and closed INGO.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    was just showing INGO to a friend today to get him to sign up. He viewed on his iPhone, couldn't make sense of anything from this issue and closed INGO.

I do not get this on my I-phone.
    I just logged in on it and the pad.
    Not saying there is not an issue just not here.

Go to the front desk and post up there. Or PM Texkev.

Edit....just tried again. Ad popped up bottom of screen. Large "X" by it. Touched the "X" and the ad went away.
    Tried again....same process.

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Sanger
    No ad changes here at all, can someone post a screenshot.

May just need to re-position it.

Top Bottom