• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I have been trying for several days to PM one or several moderators to no avail. What am I doing wrong?
    I get the message that I can only PM a moderator because my post count is below 50. When I check the "Sent" messages tab, it is empty.

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Sanger
    sent ya' an email...

I have been trying for several days to PM one or several moderators to no avail. What am I doing wrong?
    I get the message that I can only PM a moderator because my post count is below 50. When I check the "Sent" messages tab, it is empty.

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    This is what I have been attempting to send to the Mods. I know that churchmouse sent me a PM, so that may answer the second question.
    I would like to post the following to get some feedback from Ingo members and to find out what gun magazines the speed loader will work with. The questions I have are:
    What is the most appropriate area to post this?
    Since I do not have 50 posts yet, am I able to receive PMs?
    Is there any changes to the copy you would like to see made?
    Thanks
    Larry
    I would like some feedback.
    I have made 12 handmade prototypes of a magazine speed loader for a Smith & Wesson SW22 Victory. Because my wife will not let me buy all the other pistols that this may work with, I need your help. If you have a Browning Buckmark, Ruger Mark I, II, III, IV or other Ruger that takes a similar magazine or any other brand of gun that takes a single stack magazine with the thumb button on the side, I would like to send you one of the prototypes for testing and review.
    It is yours to keep. I only ask that you give me your feedback.
    What magazines does it work on?
    Any changes in size or design that you think would make it better?
    What do you think a realistic retail price would be? (What would you be willing to pay for one?)
    Any and all comments are welcome.
    The first 12 Ingo members to PM me with your name and address will receive one by first class mail.
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Larry

Top Bottom