Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Can't see ANY posts without being logged in.

    As per the title, I was browsing (trying) without being logged in and EVERY post was blank.
    With Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
    I'm always logged in on my phone and they where showing up there, and they are NOW showing up only when logged in on a computer.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.

  2. #2
    Perpetually peeved poultry AngryRooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Outside the coup
    Posts
    3,602
    Yep, just checked it and getting the same thing here. Linux using Opera and logged out. Nothing shows up where the posts should be.


    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote of the week...
    Quote Originally Posted by chezuki View Post
    Donít forget to prove itís unloaded by dropping the mag firing the chambered round into the clearing barrel.
    INGO #468

  3. #3
    Precisely that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.

  4. #4
    Perpetually peeved poultry AngryRooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Outside the coup
    Posts
    3,602
    I don't think I've ever seen that on any forum. New incentive to not log out?
    Quote of the week...
    Quote Originally Posted by chezuki View Post
    Donít forget to prove itís unloaded by dropping the mag firing the chambered round into the clearing barrel.
    INGO #468

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryRooster View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen that on any forum. New incentive to not log out?

    #ingoextortion
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.

  6. #6
    Perpetually peeved poultry AngryRooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Outside the coup
    Posts
    3,602
    ARFCOM started doing things like that a while back on simple features. Here we can hit the little tab beside a thread and go to the next unread post. Over there that's a paid feature. The only section over there I even bother with is the HAM section, it's actually pretty good.

    I'm sure this is some kind of glitch, I certainly don't expect to see INGO resorting to those kinds of cheap tricks.
    Quote of the week...
    Quote Originally Posted by chezuki View Post
    Donít forget to prove itís unloaded by dropping the mag firing the chambered round into the clearing barrel.
    INGO #468

  7. #7
    Plinker delwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Walkerton
    Posts
    28
    I am logged in and the text of every post is missing. Been like this since last evening.

  8. #8
    I Care...Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Speedway area
    Posts
    112,885
    Quote Originally Posted by delwin View Post
    I am logged in and the text of every post is missing. Been like this since last evening.
    I kicked this up the command chain.

  9. #9
    I can't see any posts weather I'm logged in or not.

  10. #10
    I Care...Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Speedway area
    Posts
    112,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny0 View Post
    I can't see any posts weather I'm logged in or not.
    How are you seeing this one.....Interesting issue.
    As stated, I have sent this up to the top.


       

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •