Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 81
  1. #1
    Plinker
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    North Central
    Posts
    34

    5 months to go before I can PM.

    At my current rate of quality posts, I should be able to PM someone in about 5 months.

    Cannot buy anything posted because I have no way to contact a seller.

    Cannot answer some questions because I can only do public replies.

  2. #2
    :shady: jagee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Lawrence
    Posts
    35,914
    $20 and you can become a Site Supporter and get a cool badge of honor, and also PM before you get to 50.
    Quote Originally Posted by db1959 View Post
    Jagee for king mod!
    Quote Originally Posted by db1959 View Post
    all hail king jagee

  3. #3
    Dude. That'd put you on the fast track.

    Some of us are still waiting for that elusive 50 count....
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

  4. #4
    Just post more... It's not that difficult. Use new posts on the bar, watch what people are currently talking about and join in. Or pay $20.

  5. #5
    Grandmaster Bennettjh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Columbus
    Posts
    6,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfish View Post
    Just post more... It's not that difficult. Use new posts on the bar, watch what people are currently talking about and join in. Or pay $20.
    It's ok! I'm an INGO member!

    Todd Young (R-IN)
    https://www.young.senate.gov/content/contact-senator

    Joe Donnelly (D-IN)
    http://www.donnelly.senate.gov/contact/email-joe

    Find your U.S. Rep
    http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/

    /l ,[____],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_)-()_)-o-)_)

  6. #6
    So you don't have any enough actual interests or opinions concerning firearms, the second amendment, or politics to generate 36 quality posts in a month, let alone 5? Odd.
    There's a special place in hell for Carolyn and Roy Bryant.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    So you don't have any enough actual interests or opinions concerning firearms, the second amendment, or politics to generate 36 quality posts in a month, let alone 5? Odd.
    In his defense, it has been awhile since someone fired a warning shot at a loose dog.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

  8. #8
    Grandmaster halfmileharry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South of Indy
    Posts
    8,760
    Best advice for reaching 50 quality posts and saving $20...
    2 Pots of Folgers and turn on CNN.
    Log onto INGO and let us know how you feel about what you've just seen.
    The more you sweat in training the less you bleed in battle.

  9. #9
    Plinker SwikLS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Shelby Co.
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingSol07 View Post
    At my current rate of quality posts, I should be able to PM someone in about 5 months.

    Cannot buy anything posted because I have no way to contact a seller.

    Cannot answer some questions because I can only do public replies.
    best way to 50 is to get into a debate with Kut or Ddrees (or whatever his name is)

  10. #10
    [sniff]

    I used to be on that list....

    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •