Question: How To Download Entire Mailbox At Once?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Specialized

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 97.8%
    87   2   1
    Jan 26, 2011
    Highland, IN
    Okay, I've been reading and searching trying to figure out how to download more than 50 messages at a time, but haven't seen a thread on it, so here goes: is it possible to designate all messages in either my mailbox or sent-items box for 1) download to my computer, and then 2) deletion? All I can find is how to do these steps with the messages displayed on a page, i. e., 50 at a time. I'd really like to do them all at once and then be able to delete all or most of them from the boxes. Anybody care to show me what I'm missing? Any assistance you could provide would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Specialized

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    “Check all” box. You have to check it at the top of each page in the mailbox (50 messages per page I think), but once all are checked, you can download all at once.

Last edited:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Clarification:

Once you check the “select all” box on one page, go th the next page and repeat. This will add that pages messages to the previously selected pages messages. At the end, you can perform the desired task with all selected messages.

Top Bottom