• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I'm getting an error message stating I have to wait 15 seconds between posts. Well, when it's my 1st post how is that registering? I'm seeing a lot of double taps in threads and thinking this is why.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I'm getting an error message stating I have to wait 15 seconds between posts. Well, when it's my 1st post how is that registering? I'm seeing a lot of double taps in threads and thinking this is why.

Getting this too... you’ll notice the post went through once and tried to again. I think this prevents some of the double posts.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Problem is that people don't think about it and then click on it to post. That's why there are so many double taps right now.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just put it down as padding your post count. As a mod you should be able to remove the second posts, but I digress.

I do not get double count. I have checked. So what if It did. There are doubles all over the forum right now not just mine.
    I was removing the doubles but after a while I grew weary of it and said nope, I am done. They are working on this. I referred Admin. to this thread. Good point made on the 15 second thing.

I will catch and pass Shadow on my own........:cool:

Top Bottom