I think I broke it...

I was in the thread about Sutherland Springs, on page 23 (showing posts up to #920 out of 925) and quick replied with multiple quotes. My reply showed up at the bottom of the current page (23) instead of going to the next one (24, containing posts 921-925) and posts after mine are also showing up on the same page but being numbered as if they were on the next page (927, 928...). After restarting Firefox and trying with IE and and Chrome on my phone, the posts are now showing up on the same page and being numbered as if they belong there but there are more pages after that I simply can't click on. Somehow, I seem to have opened up a portal for posts to disappear into
    Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Proverbs 18:2

Mine is showing 94 pages, but wont let me past 92.
    "Courage is Being Scared to Death, but Saddling up Anyway" - John Wayne

I think it's showing there are more pages than there actually are. That's why it can't go to the next page, cause there isn't one.
    Course, I could be wrong. I often am.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

Expert
    I'm also having issues with not being able to get to the last page of The Official Hot Rod Thread...in the break room sub- forum. This has been happening for the last day or so.

The Sutherland Springs thread is fixed, as far as I can tell.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Proverbs 18:2