• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I selected 2 posts to quote. The first one by using the double quote icon, then the reply with quote icon. All worked as it should buy when I went to quote a different post quite a while later, the first post I quoted was there again.

I tracked down the first post of my double quote and the double quote icon was still checked. I had to manually uncheck it.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I selected 2 posts to quote. The first one by using the double quote icon, then the reply with quote icon. All worked as it should buy when I went to quote a different post quite a while later, the first post I quoted was there again.

I tracked down the first post of my double quote and the double quote icon was still checked. I had to manually uncheck it.

I ran this up the chain.

Test 1

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

Test 2

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    This keeps happening...if I select a post (multi quote) it doesn't deselect.

I can do it without any...but it won't be what I want...1 stamp for a can...the other to form 1 it to put a vertical fore grip on it...then one to SBR...I think I may just SBR it then add the fore grip.

how was everyone's day?

Bacon gravy is easy, just flour and milk with the left over bacon grease and bits of bacon. Served up with cathead biscuits and grits.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm having the same issue today. Quotes don't seem to clear after they have been quoted and show up again the next time I quote something.

Top Bottom