• ...and so much more!
  • nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Used to be that when you opened it up, you could view all of your attachments. And delete some if you wanted to make room for more. Now, I can't see my current attachments to edit them.

Anyone else?

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    When I look I get a list of the threads. There is a small white checkbox on the right hand side and a delete selected button at the bottom. I do have to open the attachment to actually see what it is, but they delete when I check them.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Do you have a script or ad blocker that might be interfering? Maybe a different browser. That's definitely not right.

This is what I'm getting on the attachments page.

View attachment 62754

Thanks, AR. No ad blocker and still same computer for last year. I get it on internet explorer and Microsoft edge. Same thing on my old Samsung S3 phone. Even logged on to a computer at work. Same thing. :dunno:

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Thanks, AR. No ad blocker and still same computer for last year. I get it on internet explorer and Microsoft edge. Same thing on my old Samsung S3 phone. Even logged on to a computer at work. Same thing. :dunno:

I'm not sure what it would be then. I've been using script and ad blockers for many years and have seen them distort pages like that quite a few times. Some pages won't even load with them turned on. If it's doing the same thing on multiple browsers and computers then I'm at a loss. I haven't used anything from Microsoft for at least the past 5 years so I'm not sure if there is something there that might be causing it. Not likely that it's a setting since it crosses browsers and systems though. Does IE or Edge have extensions like FF and Chrome? If so, do all the browsers & systems have any one of them in common? It kind of looks like the zoom is not standard since the word 'Browse' is cut in half on the button in your screen shot.

Top Bottom