Forum update made new threads no longer bold?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Thought it was just my browser, but I've tried two different browsers on two different computers and it's the same, threads that are new are no longer in bold text. Is this a feature? :dunno:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Some of the button shapes/typefaces are different too. Suspect a covert style modification operation :shady:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It looks different on the screen (PC with, I dunno, maybe 22" monitor). BIG difference when looking at INGO on my phone. The display is completely different. This is change, change sucks.

ACK! I see my join date, location and number of posts but there's no title saying what those things are. Have I mentioned change sucks??

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Mine did this earlier today. Closed my browser and cleared history and been fine since

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Still jacked up for me. Did you do anything to fix it? Noticed it on multiple computers today. I cleared my cache but not cookies, etc, and no change.

Update: I changed my forum skin to ingunowners in the general settings in UserCP and it seems to have fixed some things. It was set to ingunowners-responsive rc1 ... not sure if that was correct or somehow got changed, but changing it to ingunowners seems to have corrected things.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Still jacked up for me. Did you do anything to fix it? Noticed it on multiple computers today. I cleared my cache but not cookies, etc, and no change.

Update: I changed my forum skin to ingunowners in the general settings in UserCP and it seems to have fixed some things. It was set to ingunowners-responsive rc1 ... not sure if that was correct or somehow got changed, but changing it to ingunowners seems to have corrected things.

yep that is it.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom