• ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    151   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Like most INGOrs I’m sure, I browse the classifieds more times per day I care to admit. I get annoyed by vague subjects and waste my time clicking them to see what they are made up examples are..
    -stuff
    -crimson trace laser
    -some magazines
    -gun parts
    -ammunition
    -some rifles
    etc

when they could have been
    -AR parts and misc holsters, M&P/Glock
    -Ruger LCP crimson trace
    -AR, AK, Ruger 10/22 and 1911 mags
    -Misc AR, 1911 and beretta m92 parts
    -9mm, .45 and .22 ammo
    -10/22, AK, mossberg MVP rifles

My suggestions would be to try and strengthen posters knowledge that they should try to not be vague in the subject and add that to the rules.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Man new rules suck. Just saying.
    I just wish people would follow the rules. You know, proper sub forum. Area/location even if just within a radius. As you state OP a good description of the parts/pieces/things and etc's up for sale or trade.....oh yeah....WTS/WTT or WTS or WTT etc. Then...............wait for it........close the danged ad when done. This not only helps the members but stops me having to chase everyone around to get the 50+ old ads they left open...."CLOSED"

And, when you screw up and we all do just take your lumps. I did. More than a few times pre-Mod. Heck I got whacked by "Q" when things went wonky with P-bucket and I am a mod. If you have an issue, PM a Mod. We will help. Seriously.

End of rant.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    151   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I had a missed closed ad many years back, don’t think I’ve missed one since! Another HUGE annoyance, is after an item is sold, they remove the “$500.00” price and write “sold” instead with no reference of originally asking price. Erks my socks.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I had a missed closed ad many years back, don’t think I’ve missed one since! Another HUGE annoyance, is after an item is sold, they remove the “$500.00” price and write “sold” instead with no reference of originally asking price. Erks my socks.

I report the post when I see that, and other issues such as no pics, or no price or location, etc listed. Mods are pretty quick to take care of it usually.

Top Bottom