• ...and so much more!
  • doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I had a post about needing help getting on site through my phone.
    After a few tries, it worked, even though it had rejected my password yesterday.

Thought I'd write a note in case anyone else had issue using their phone.
    In addition, everytime I get on my phone for this site, it asks again for my password, even though I've clicked on the question about saving the info, which is unusual.
    Every blue moon it would ask for my username and password, but it has done it alot the past few days.

Sorry to bother.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Do you run any kind of cleaning program? Some of those wipe out passwords. When I run the cleaner or clear my browsing history, I have to log in again on almost every site I visit. The bank one is the most annoying because they have to text me a code to get back in and my phone signal isn't very good so I don't always get the text.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Do you run any kind of cleaning program? Some of those wipe out passwords. When I run the cleaner or clear my browsing history, I have to log in again on almost every site I visit. The bank one is the most annoying because they have to text me a code to get back in and my phone signal isn't very good so I don't always get the text.

1. Since it was on my phone, it could have been when I had Spring "renew" it 10 days ago, but it seems clicking on the "remember me" would have given me access, but it doesn't seem to be working.
    2. No worry, I wrote down my password anyway.
    3. Thanks for the feedback! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom