Join INGunOwners For Free
    Plinker

User Info Menu

KYGunowners.com Not Working.

Just tried several times to register at KYgunowners.com and registration hung up at the captcha thingy. I don't know if this is temporary or not but the link is broken.
    ďIt ainít what you donít know that gets you into trouble. Itís what you know for sure that just ainít so.Ē ~ unknown

User Info Menu

The site is working, I have been on there several times today. I will bring it to Reverend Dreed's attention. He is the only administrator there.

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

I had no issues logging on. It has been a long time since I was there and man it is dead.

User Info Menu

Just about 5 or 6 of us regulars there, Fenway left us all for dead over there, haven't seen him in a year and a half. Rev said he can't do anything about the new registrations, only Fenway can do that.

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hpd855 View Post
    Just about 5 or 6 of us regulars there, Fenway left us all for dead over there, haven't seen him in a year and a half. Rev said he can't do anything about the new registrations, only Fenway can do that.
    Well that sucks. Are folks trying to register.

User Info Menu

I just found out about the problem, don't know how many couldn't get registered. There are a quite of a number of members that have not been seen since Fenway took over around 2014, can't figure that one out ???????????