• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I have a few items that were in the classifieds that disappeared after a few months. Is there a max length of time something can be in the classifieds or a max number of times something can be bumped?

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Go to "view your threads or posts" in the black bar at the top, right under where it says "INDIANA RANGES." That shows all of the threads you've posted.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Churchmouse, can they be recovered from the trash? Then I can try editing to get the pics to post properly.

Just to be clear - these listings did not violate any of the rules for the classifieds, right?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Churchmouse, can they be recovered from the trash? Then I can try editing to get the pics to post properly.

Just to be clear - these listings did not violate any of the rules for the classifieds, right?

OK. I found them in the trash. It would help if you put visible pics in the ads like everyone else does.

Without seeing them I'm going to guess probably they were just missing the picture requirement.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Yes. Just to be clear they did. There was no visible pics in them. Links yes. Pics no. I trashed them. I could have and should have passed out an award (infraction) because you had 3 of them out there. I was in a charitable mood.

No. I can not get them back.

Lets put the rule back up..............
    Your ad has been removed because INGO requires that images/pictures appear in all WTS & WTT ads. Links to photos are not allowed.

From the Classified's Rules:
    4. ALL FREE, WTS & WTT classifieds on INGO require a picture of the item being sold/traded. Ads that do not contain a picture will be removed.
    WTB ads do not require a picture. INGO Advertisers are exempt from this rule.
    The following link will show you how to post a picture if you don't already know how.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...gestions/12974-posting-pictures-tutorial.html
    Thanks,
    INGO Staff

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Yes. Just to be clear they did. There was no visible pics in them. Links yes. Pics no. I trashed them. I could have and should have passed out an award (infraction) because you had 3 of them out there. I was in a charitable mood.

No. I can not get them back.

Lets put the rule back up..............
    Your ad has been removed because INGO requires that images/pictures appear in all WTS & WTT ads. Links to photos are not allowed.

From the Classified's Rules:
    Thanks,
    INGO Staff

Where did the rule fall on stock pictures instead of actual pictures?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Where did the rule fall on stock pictures instead of actual pictures?

Advertisers can put up stock pics. As to members.....I want to see "Your" item. Not a pic from the advert. I do not want to hear "It is a Glock"....you know what they look like. Nope. I want to see what yours looks like.

Some members are struggling with the whole post a pic thing since the Bucket went into the...well....Bucket. If you are having trouble go to this link and follow the instructions. It is the best option...https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...estions/446735-posting-photos-imgur-ingo.html

If you can not get a pic up dont post the ad. And do not post it and say you will put the pics in later. Just wait until later to post the ad with the pics.
    If I am a bit harsh here I apologize but man some of the replies we get are nuts. I do not care how long you have been a member. Or how many posts you have etc and so on. It is not on me to make it easier. It already is easy. If my lame Google-Fu can do it anybody can do it. The terrorists in my avatar can post pics on Ingo for me. They are 5 years old.

OK....Rant over. :cool:

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Advertisers can put up stock pics. As to members.....I want to see "Your" item. Not a pic from the advert. I do not want to hear "It is a Glock"....you know what they look like. Nope. I want to see what yours looks like.

Some members are struggling with the whole post a pic thing since the Bucket went into the...well....Bucket. If you are having trouble go to this link and follow the instructions. It is the best option...https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...estions/446735-posting-photos-imgur-ingo.html

If you can not get a pic up dont post the ad. And do not post it and say you will put the pics in later. Just wait until later to post the ad with the pics.
    If I am a bit harsh here I apologize but man some of the replies we get are nuts. I do not care how long you have been a member. Or how many posts you have etc and so on. It is not on me to make it easier. It already is easy. If my lame Google-Fu can do it anybody can do it. The terrorists in my avatar can post pics on Ingo for me. They are 5 years old.

OK....Rant over. :cool:

:yesway:

Top Bottom