Not open for further replies.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    When I use my cell to access INGO I used to not have to enter my username and password each time (like on my computer)
    but that changed months ago.

Is there a setting where I can reinitiate INGO saving that info to save time, or is that not an option anymore?

Thanks!

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    All i ever use is my cell. Mine has a save info or remember me option. Cant remember which. I have Android if that makes a difference

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I use the standard (not mobile and not responsive) layout on my iPhone. The view is the same as my laptop and the “remember me” button works just fine.

The mobile version has always been garbage, and the responsive version (which became the default a few months back) caused nothing but problems for me.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    "Remember me" works on my phone "android".
    I also use the standard layout, and not the mobile version.

If you're running some security software that clears memory, that might be the problem.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I use the standard (not mobile and not responsive) layout on my iPhone. The view is the same as my laptop and the “remember me” button works just fine.

The mobile version has always been garbage, and the responsive version (which became the default a few months back) caused nothing but problems for me.

I use the same thing. I just logged out to show where the "stay logged in " box was.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I believe the remember me check only works if you allow cookies to be saved. I have my pocket computer (iPhone) set to block all cookies so logging in is something to put up with to have an absolute minimum of security.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis

1. I just put my cell on that setting and logged in and clicked on remember me, but when I went out and back in I had to log in again still. :dunno:

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    rimg.php

This is what I clicked on as shown.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Make sure you aren’t blocking cookies. Settings>Safari>Block All Cookies=Off

Just got home from a class a bit ago and saw this.
    I checked the settings on Safari and the "Block all cookies" is OFF.

Thanks for your help.
    I'll continue to try to play with it to see if a certain setting either on INGO or my phone will help.
    Something changed somewhere since it didn't used to make me sign in every time and sometimes when I go from one thing to another in INGO, it will make me sign in, and at work it is very slow: at home: no biggie.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I've noticed recently that my mobile devices are frequently forgetting me, even though I have clicked the remember me box.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Just got home from a class a bit ago and saw this.
    I checked the settings on Safari and the "Block all cookies" is OFF.

Thanks for your help.
    I'll continue to try to play with it to see if a certain setting either on INGO or my phone will help.
    Something changed somewhere since it didn't used to make me sign in every time and sometimes when I go from one thing to another in INGO, it will make me sign in, and at work it is very slow: at home: no biggie.
    Last thing I can think of... tap the 2 squares in the top right (or bottom in portrait mode).

Make sure “private” is NOT highlighted.

If it is, it will never remember you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom