Not open for further replies.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Not sure what is happening but I could use some help as I'm just a little frustrated here. I have been having issues getting the forum to "work" since the new server went online. TexKev was very helpful and got me fixed up.

Then just now I was trying to post a sale in the classifieds and it wouldn't let me. Or so it said it wouldn't. I got an error message so I decided to try again. Then I saw that it actually did post. So I opened it up to add my pictures. During this time VUPblue gave me an infraction for not having pictures. Then apparently this infraction prevented me from finishing the listing. I tried to message blue back, but it won't let me leave him a message.

I'm just a little frustrated here. I have been a good, paying member for quite awhile now and while I was working on the post, I get an infraction when you guys know there are some issues right now with the site.

If you would have taken a quick look at my classifieds you would have seen that I always add pictures.

I's appreciate some assistance here to A) get my listing posted and B) get this infraction taken off.

I am posting this hoping that when I hit "submit" it will actually work. Nothing else seems to be tonight. Thanks. You guys are good guys and I am sure you will do the right thing and help me out.

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Sanger
    The server move with the DNS change and all that may make things a bit wonky for 24 hours. Hopefully, everything is more stable now and the kinks worked out. Sorry.

Earlier the server just went down, oddly, networking issue. We are still working through some email notification stuff though.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    The server move with the DNS change and all that may make things a bit wonky for 24 hours. Hopefully, everything is more stable now and the kinks worked out. Sorry.

Earlier the server just went down, oddly, networking issue. We are still working through some email notification stuff though.

thanks. I figured my issues were not all operator error. I’ve posted stuff for sale before. It took me less time to sell it then it did to post it.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I had something different but when I tried to snip it and send it, I was not able to do so. And earlier I was not able to open this thread. This time I was able to.

It's just like anything related to technology, there will be some de-bugging at the beginning. You guys will get it worked out.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

THANKS!!!! for your hard work. Appreciate the great forum you make available to us for free.

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Sanger
    Server update. Here is what the folks are saying. Nice after moving servers this happens as well :)

Here is a reply from DC:

Our Networking department is working to repair a Fiber cut between our Data

Center.

We will update you with more status as it becomes available.

Please note this is a carryover from an issue earlier yesterday and these repairs are in their final stages.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Apparently iTrader is not working either. I left a review on Tuesday, from my side it seems that it might have worked. But the review that the other party left for me has disappeared into the internet never, never land. If I click the link in my inbox, I just get an error.

I PM'd Churchmouse and VPDblue about it. I've not heard anything, but I am assuming that may be related to this.

Seems multiple things have gone a little wonky.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Apparently iTrader is not working either. I left a review on Tuesday, from my side it seems that it might have worked. But the review that the other party left for me has disappeared into the internet never, never land. If I click the link in my inbox, I just get an error.

I PM'd Churchmouse and VPDblue about it. I've not heard anything, but I am assuming that may be related to this.

Yeah, and I got an infraction because of it.:):. :(

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Sorry. Thought I ran that up the food chain. It has been pretty crazy around here.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It's not accepting pictures from me, says they aren't a valid image. Will wait and see how it works out.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    And then what happened........HHhhhmmmmm....???

lol. Some kind moderators removed it understanding it was not an overt disregard for the policies of this wonderful forum.

Thick enough CM?:)

I do like this forum. And I have met some great people on it. Just finished shooting with two of them! And met another one through a recent sale I made on here.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    lol. Some kind moderators removed it understanding it was not an overt disregard for the policies of this wonderful forum.

Thick enough CM?:)

I do like this forum. And I have met some great people on it. Just finished shooting with two of them! And met another one through a recent sale I made on here.

It was really all Tex. He is a pretty stellar individual and I am not sucking up. Nope. Not doing that.......:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom