Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Server Issues

User Info Menu

Server Issues

Not sure what is happening but I could use some help as I'm just a little frustrated here. I have been having issues getting the forum to "work" since the new server went online. TexKev was very helpful and got me fixed up.

Then just now I was trying to post a sale in the classifieds and it wouldn't let me. Or so it said it wouldn't. I got an error message so I decided to try again. Then I saw that it actually did post. So I opened it up to add my pictures. During this time VUPblue gave me an infraction for not having pictures. Then apparently this infraction prevented me from finishing the listing. I tried to message blue back, but it won't let me leave him a message.

I'm just a little frustrated here. I have been a good, paying member for quite awhile now and while I was working on the post, I get an infraction when you guys know there are some issues right now with the site.

If you would have taken a quick look at my classifieds you would have seen that I always add pictures.

I's appreciate some assistance here to A) get my listing posted and B) get this infraction taken off.

I am posting this hoping that when I hit "submit" it will actually work. Nothing else seems to be tonight. Thanks. You guys are good guys and I am sure you will do the right thing and help me out.
    "If things seem under control, you are just not going fast enough"--Mario Andretti

User Info Menu

The server move with the DNS change and all that may make things a bit wonky for 24 hours. Hopefully, everything is more stable now and the kinks worked out. Sorry.

Earlier the server just went down, oddly, networking issue. We are still working through some email notification stuff though.
    INGO Classified Ad Rules
    INGO Forum Rules
    Click here to become an INGO
    Click here if you are interested in advertising

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by texkev View Post
    The server move with the DNS change and all that may make things a bit wonky for 24 hours. Hopefully, everything is more stable now and the kinks worked out. Sorry.

Earlier the server just went down, oddly, networking issue. We are still working through some email notification stuff though.
    thanks. I figured my issues were not all operator error. Iíve posted stuff for sale before. It took me less time to sell it then it did to post it.🙂
    "If things seem under control, you are just not going fast enough"--Mario Andretti

User Info Menu

Just got this attempting to post.

If youíre free youíll never see the walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactically Fat View Post
    Listen to Rhino, Coach, NHT3, and as much as I hate to say it, Chezuki. :-)
    Mooresville #78 F. & A. M.

User Info Menu

Same here when trying to send a PM. Sent this in to be looked at.

Quote Originally Posted by chezuki View Post
    Just got this attempting to post.

INGO Classified Ad Rules
    INGO Forum Rules
    Click here to become an INGO
    Click here if you are interested in advertising

User Info Menu

I had something different but when I tried to snip it and send it, I was not able to do so. And earlier I was not able to open this thread. This time I was able to.

It's just like anything related to technology, there will be some de-bugging at the beginning. You guys will get it worked out.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by texkev View Post

THANKS!!!! for your hard work. Appreciate the great forum you make available to us for free.
    When seconds matter the 2nd Amendment matters.

User Info Menu

THAT WAS HORRIBLE!! INGO back, all is well.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

I think the Girls fishing and Girls with Guns threads are over-heating the servers!
    NRA - Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggidy View Post
    I think the Girls fishing and Girls with Guns threads are over-heating the servers!
    Well, they are overheating something...er someone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast