• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    You need 50 posts to be able to PM someone. You can read about this and site supporter status in the FAQ here.

These rules has been around for roughly a decade and have worked well for INGO. Follow it and things run smoothly.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If you have a question for him, you can always start a new thread in the break room and I'm sure somebody established can give him a heads-up about your public question/comment.

Or become a site supporter.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Some people are too special to read the rules. At least you guys could put up a FAQ. Hey how about a place where we can sell stuff to each other.

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    What's weird is that I joined in 2012 because of a rifle that I was interested in buying from someone. For whatever reason, I was able to PM the user even though my account was brand new.
    Didn't start actually posting on my account until a year or so ago and found out that I shouldn't have ever been able to message the guy lol. I'm wondering if maybe he was a mod at the time, then?
    Oh whale.

harleymac1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2013
    Morgan County
    I think I was the last one to get the flamethrower over this situation. I still feel the burn marks. If feels good to be on this side looking in now LOL Gonna sit back and watch. :popcorn:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What's weird is that I joined in 2012 because of a rifle that I was interested in buying from someone. For whatever reason, I was able to PM the user even though my account was brand new.
    Didn't start actually posting on my account until a year or so ago and found out that I shouldn't have ever been able to message the guy lol. I'm wondering if maybe he was a mod at the time, then?
    Oh whale.

If he was he should loose his credentials but staff has changed a lot since then.

Top Bottom