• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brimaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    Lake County / Eagle
    Just need some direction on how to properly contact sellers.

I have been a member since 2010 and I visit the site once and awhile but don't reply to posts much as most of the time don't have anything of valve to add to them so just normally sit back and read.

In the past did not have any problems and could PM. Today I saw a post by usmcdjb in the classified and tried to PM and was told I don't have needed post count so can't. Even though replies are not normally wanted I thought I would try that and not able which I expected.

So the only options from what I can tell is I have to keep posting stuff (even if not anything of valve)until I hit that target number then be able to post PMs correct?

Thanks in advance for the guidance and direction.....

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

I have been a member since 2010 and I visit the site once and awhile but don't reply to posts much as most of the time don't have anything of valve to add to them so just normally sit back and read.

In the past did not have any problems and could PM. Today I saw a post by usmcdjb in the classified and tried to PM and was told I don't have needed post count so can't. Even though replies are not normally wanted I thought I would try that and not able which I expected.

So the only options from what I can tell is I have to keep posting stuff (even if not anything of valve)until I hit that target number then be able to post PMs correct?

Hello! Two choices here: 8 more quality posts (magic number is 50, tenure doesn't count) or become a Site Supporter for $20.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Have you read the rules? Your post count is not adequate for using the classifieds. As a word of warning, posts that are "one liners" don't count and if the mods feel you are making a run for 50 just to buy things, it does not end well.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    You're only 8 away. Find a few threads, contribute, hit your 50 and stick around for a while. Everyone has something valuable to add.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    How's the corona virus up there in your neighborhood Brimaster?

Where do you shoot?

9mm or 45?

What gun are you looking at in the classy's?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Were you a site supporter.
    How long ago was this. Things change.

The forum holds the classifieds as a perk for "Active" members or site supporters. It is clearly stated in the rules.

Your length of membership is not relevant in this.

Like BWF stated.....join in, get you posts and "PLEASE" read the rules.

Have some fun.

Last edited:

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    We're not worthy

604c7bb2f8735ba0e5b57984f8695dda.jpg

Top Bottom