Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

User Info Menu

Was through VRA in New Castle the other day and asked about transfers....

Not cheap at all. $35 each. I asked about multiple lowers if I ordered them while they were on sale. I was told they would cut me a deal at $25 each if I ordered 6 or more.....

It was a nice shop, but I've only walked through twice so I don't know much about them. Interesting range setup though. I'll be getting transfers somewhere else.
    Less & less amused every day...
    INGO #467

Plinker

User Info Menu

Indy Trading Post seems to be under renovation but will still do transfers if you message them thru FB. They quoted me $25

Plinker

User Info Menu

I'm lucky to have Rick's Falls City Guns about 3 miles away.

User Info Menu

KS&E on Pendleton Pike used to be 20. Haven't been there in awhile though.

User Info Menu

Rural King is free if you order for delivery to the store or purchase the weapon there.
    ďIf ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.Ē
    ― Samuel Adams

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 24Carat View Post
    Rural King is free if you order for delivery to the store or purchase the weapon there.
    As it should be, since you are buying it from them... and you know, based on the experience I had with them, you are getting what you pay for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

Itís hard to believe I canít find a free or under $20 transfer on something I ordered from someone else and had shipped in to a place that pays their bills by selling the same stuff I bought elsewhere?

User Info Menu

Picked one up at USDS (US DEFENCE SOLUTIONS) in Greenwood In, last Thursday 25 July 19, it has gone up from $20 to $25 a transfer, new to me.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by STEEL CORE View Post
    Picked one up at USDS (US DEFENCE SOLUTIONS) in Greenwood In, last Thursday 25 July 19, it has gone up from $20 to $25 a transfer, new to me.
    Did you pay with a card? Cash should be $20 unless they have not updated the website https://www.usds.biz/page.firearm-transfers
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    Itís hard to believe I canít find a free or under $20 transfer on something I ordered from someone else and had shipped in to a place that pays their bills by selling the same stuff I bought elsewhere?

Medium speed. Moderate drag.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast