• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 12bee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I'm glad I didn't lose the one I have.Several years ago I saw a box (24 IIRC) of these sell on ebay for close to $400.I'll never sell my Crosman M1 (I've had it for 40+ yrs.), but after I'm gone, I'm sure the wife and kids will.

762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG
    I've had 2 M1 bb guns. They both had the magazines. Seems most of them were lost many years ago.... I sold both BB guns a few years back for around $150 each, the magazine was the reason they were both bought.

bazthespazz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Crosman M-1

I just picked up the first model with the plastic stock that has the original magazine for $75.00. I guess I stole it. I've got a line on hollow reproduction magazines with the sliding top that I paid $25.00 with $5.00 shipping. If anybody needs one let me know and I'll give you the guys address. I've got one of each style now and only the one has the original mag.

farmerdan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    I've been looking for a magazine for mine the gun is wooden stock mint but no mag. I've had it forever. I would love some info on a after market magazine. Thanks Dan

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I have a old wood stock M1 that is missing the front sight, and I think the mag is also missing. I never thought it was collectable. I think its time to sell it.

Top Bottom