• ...and so much more!
  • Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    Meet in Laff ????

How about everyone meeting in Laff or Kokomo at the Gun Show and then maybe a restraunt afterwords ?

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    when is the that gun show? this weekend? cause if it is i cant go i have to go to attica on saturday, and i got a coyote hunt sunday

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I'm not home until the week of Thanksgiving, but I would love to meet some of you in person. If somebody gets something going, maybe the Saturday after Thanksgiving, I'll do my best to get there.

Tinamn....
    I can almost guarantee I'll be at work that day.. man I love retail. :D if we're doing something that day, let's start getting a firm time in so I can be sure to request the evening off! :D

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    one thing we deffinately need to do is on january 10th we need to have a get together at the 1500 and then go to lunch or go to breakfast and then the 1500

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    Indy 1500 sounds good for this hick. Maybe some guys down this way can get together a stroll through the show and then a bite to eat. I usually go on Friday night as the traffic is light but I can arrange for Saturday.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    indy on jan 10th for breakfast? and for whoever is up for it a stroll through the 1500 and the next day the 12th if you are feeling frisky go shoot?

thats my plans if anyone else wants to tag along feel free.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    one thing we deffinately need to do is on january 10th we need to have a get together at the 1500 and then go to lunch or go to breakfast and then the 1500

This sounds supper. If we, INGO, sets up a table or even if not, someone needs to set a time on Saturday or Sunday and a place to meet. I'll be there. I can not get there on Friday until the evening.

We can get our hands stamped, go get breakfast, tell tall tails and then get back to the show and buy some stuff for our favorite past time.

Keep this thread going and lets us know.

Fenway, we need a table to meet.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom