• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    <sniff> I just love a happy ending.

Edit: This wisecrack is not intended to belittle what the woman suffered in the first attack. Just to make that clear.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Why was this piece of :poop: not incarcerated where he could not put people at risk?

He got what was coming to him, kind of. Personally, I think they should have left him on the lawn to slowly bleed out, rather than run up a hospital bill that those of us with insurance will pay by billing increases. Seven hours in the hospital, an ambulance trip there, probable surgery... all told, I'm betting he ran up a bill of at least six figures, and the first one is probably not a 1, maybe a 2.

Twenty cents for a shotgun shell, on the other hand... Hell, I'll buy her a box of 100 if they'll all stop slime like this.

To hell with "gun control", I want some criminal control. Can we start with Washington, D.C.?

Blessings,
    B

pheenix42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Lafayette, IN
    ...and there are those in the world who will tell you that you're NOT supposed to defend yourself, nor equip yourself with anything for defending yourself? If firearms are ever taken away from the citizens, home invasions of whatever variety skyrocket!

This villain's death might not deter others...but, society will never have to worry about HIM again!

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    One thing I noted here. On this second time, she heard something and called the police. They came out and decided nothing was there. But, if I understand it right, the rapist was already in the house (in the basement) at that time, having broken in through the same window as the previous time.

So, by some definitions, the police showed up "in time" (they were there before the rapist could do his thing) and it still didn't do any good because they didn't find either the rapist or evidence of entry.

The police are human. They will occasionally make mistakes. They will occasionally miss things. Even when the police are there, it's good to be able to defend yourself as simple backup. (Actually, it's the police who are the backup, but I'm sure you get my drift.)

right winger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 31, 2008
    Hymera
    Woman was Prepared when the Rapist Returned..."

Why was this piece of :poop: not incarcerated where he could not put people at risk?

He got what was coming to him, kind of. Personally, I think they should have left him on the lawn to slowly bleed out, rather than run up a hospital bill that those of us with insurance will pay by billing increases. Seven hours in the hospital, an ambulance trip there, probable surgery... all told, I'm betting he ran up a bill of at least six figures, and the first one is probably not a 1, maybe a 2.

Twenty cents for a shotgun shell, on the other hand... Hell, I'll buy her a box of 100 if they'll all stop slime like this.

To hell with "gun control", I want some criminal control. Can we start with Washington, D.C.?

Blessings,
    B

They need to keep scum like this locked up. But they get out way to often.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    What.... none of our handful of resident "libbies" gonna say how bad we are for rejoicing this moment of ultimate justice?!?!? :rolleyes:

As for me........ YEAH.... you go girl!!! :rockwoot:
    :cheers:

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    seconds 38-42

1 minute 59 seconds-2 minutes 21 seconds

2 minutes 30 seconds-2 minutes 35 seconds

2 minutes 38 seconds-2 minutes 41 seconds

2 minutes 57 seconds-3 minutes 6 seconds

NOW TELL ME GUNS ARE BAD: GUNS SAVE!!!

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    What.... none of our handful of resident "libbies" gonna say how bad we are for rejoicing this moment of ultimate justice?!?!? :rolleyes:

As for me........ YEAH.... you go girl!!! :rockwoot:
    :cheers:

Why should we? I agree with you in this case. I would hope any of my female relatives or aquaintances would do exactly the same thing with the same end result. POS.

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    This foul woman is obviously a low-down egg-sucking Obama-hating racist cruelly murdering innocent African-American men for sport. Further proof that guns should be confiscated immediately.

Dyerbill

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    NWIndiana
    My dollars to your doughnuts it was a Remington 870 that put this dog in his cage!
    I pray she recovers totally and understands as hard as it was she did what needed to be done.

Top Bottom