• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    The Indy 1500 website says that "local gun shops" have coupons off the entry fee. My local shop (Rushville) doesn't have them, but I'm heading up into Southport tomorrow for part of the day.

Can anybody give me a hint as to which shop I could stop past to get some of the discount coupons?

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The Indy 1500 website says that "local gun shops" have coupons off the entry fee. My local shop (Rushville) doesn't have them, but I'm heading up into Southport tomorrow for part of the day.

Can anybody give me a hint as to which shop I could stop past to get some of the discount coupons?

Elmores off of Us135 usually always has a stack of them on the counter as you walk out of the door. And its not to far from southport.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I get several a show. I guess when they put my name in the computer it comes in different I think i get 3 a show.

Now If you have 3 friends going on 3 different days friday,saterday,sunday have the first one get the 3 day and pass out the rest to the friends.

devildawg00311

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Se Indy/Wanamaker

Hey buddy, try Gander Mnt (county line and I65), Beech Grove Firearms (main street beech grove), Elmore's Firearms (s 135 greenwood), Dick's (greenwood park mall s US 31), Pop Gun's (east washington st and post rd, indy)

gunrott

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    Lafayette
    I signed up on there website to receive update on future shows/ news and to my surprise they sent me a post card to use for a $1 off.

Top Bottom