• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gryphon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2008
    Terre Haute, IN
    The Lost Creek Conservation Club is sponsoring a gun show on Sat. the 8th, and Sun. the 9th. Admission is $3.00 for adults.

The L.C.C.C. is located at 1330 N Main Street just south of Seelyville.

Gryphon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2008
    Terre Haute, IN
    what are the hours???

9:00 to 4:00 Saturday
    9:00 to 3:00 Sunday

Gun show patrons can also join the club while they're there. Initial membership dues are $60.00. Annual renewel dues are $50.00.

I've been a member of this club since 1993. I shoot there at least once every week, weather permitting, of course. :)

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Im heading out the door in a few minutes. So if you see a big guy w/ a blue Mopar shirt on, thats probably me ;)

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    well just got back. Not a bad show, and they had food :)

Its a good thing a couple vendors there wouldnt take credit cards or a new AR15 would have been mine! Oh well, I dont have any CC debt, dont need any CC debt. ;)

Gryphon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2008
    Terre Haute, IN
    well just got back. Not a bad show, and they had food :)

Its a good thing a couple vendors there wouldnt take credit cards or a new AR15 would have been mine! Oh well, I dont have any CC debt, dont need any CC debt. ;)

No credit card debt... Why, you aren't even normal. You shouldn't be allowed to own those evil gun things. :D

Seriously, my wife and I don't use credit cards. It's refreshing to see that someone else has the good judgment to avoid credit card debt.

shark29er

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    isn't credit the devil's work

No credit card debt... Why, you aren't even normal. You shouldn't be allowed to own those evil gun things. :D

Seriously, my wife and I don't use credit cards. It's refreshing to see that someone else has the good judgment to avoid credit card debt.

I'm in the same boat. I use my Amex card for everything...but it has to be paid off every month. I had some health issues right at the same time I started my own business several years ago. I racked up some debt that took me about 8 years to dig out of that hole.

No real car payments (wife's company reimburses her for her car)and we figure we can knock the house payment out in about 7 years, then we will be totally clear.

I am constantly telling the "kids" that work for me to stay out of, or get out of debt...I am not sure they listen.

Sorry for the thread hijack.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    The Lost Creek Conservation Club is sponsoring a gun show on Sat. the 8th, and Sun. the 9th. Admission is $3.00 for adults.

The L.C.C.C. is located at 1330 N Main Street just south of Seelyville.

Thank you for letting us know about this show!
    I couldn't go yesterday and wasn't sure I could make it today, luckily I made it today!

GREAT bunch of people and a really good small show.
    Meet some really nice people, made 3 really good deals and saw even more that I wish I could have bought!

I will definitely go back when they have their next show!
    Also a BIG +1 to Wabash Tactical Supply really nice guys and really great deals!

Gryphon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2008
    Terre Haute, IN
    Thank you for letting us know about this show!
    I couldn't go yesterday and wasn't sure I could make it today, luckily I made it today!

GREAT bunch of people and a really good small show.
    Meet some really nice people, made 3 really good deals and saw even more that I wish I could have bought!

I will definitely go back when they have their next show!
    Also a BIG +1 to Wabash Tactical Supply really nice guys and really great deals!

I'm glad you liked it. :)

Of course I can't provide an exact date for the next gun show sponsored by the L.C.C.C., but it will take place during the Spring of '09... That is if we're still "allowed" to own firearms by then. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom