• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    That is shocking. You gotta wonder what was rattling around in that kid's mind to do something like this. Maybe there was abuse or something like that. More will come out as the story unfolds.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    That is shocking. You gotta wonder what was rattling around in that kid's mind to do something like this. Maybe there was abuse or something like that. More will come out as the story unfolds.
    Yeah... there has to be something. They seemed pretty quick to identify this kid with no history of trouble as the one who did the shooting.

... I hate to make quick assumptions, but the article mentioned the mother was in town over the weekend but had gone back home (in another state). I can't help but wonder if she made some thoughtless comment that the boy (clearly not capable of understanding the full repercussions) took seriously.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Unfortunately this is not an uncommon thing. I remember a news story a year or two ago about a similar situation as this. Kid murders his step parents in their bed, then goes to friend's house afterward to ride bikes. People said he didnt act any different after the incident. No psychologist could nail it as to the cause. Kid just snapped, didnt have any anger, just killed them.

Sad situation, but also a reminder: Humans kill and are capable of killing. Anyone who walks on two and talks is a human, regardless of age, race, religion, etc...

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    wow that is shocking. i dont even remember anything from when i was eight years old, i wonder if he will remember this?

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    8 Year Old Killer - Headline News

ABC News: Eight-Year-Old Accused Killer Due in Court Same Day as Dad's Funeral

I was just watching 3 old nags stroking each other over this story on Headline News.

All about how "Who would want to give a gun to an EIGHT YEAR OLD!"

"Who would teach a third grader to HUNT!" Hitting that HUNT word over and over. Couldn't have coughed it out any harder if it started with a "C". I swear if these morons even had a clue what they were talking about it would be one thing but every other word was hunt, HUNT, blah blah blah.

Just like a bunch lf lost crows in a tree top. None of them know any thing or even what they want. They just saw something move and want to yap about it, HUNT HUNT, blah blah blah, GUN GUN, blab blab blab, CHILD CHILD CHILD, craw craw, HUNT.

"Father was teaching him to HUNT! There's no LAW, LAW, LAW against this. Apparently no age limit stopping from teaching a CHILD, CHILD CHILD, from learning from their FATHER FATHER how to HUNT! HUNT! HUNT! Even a BB gun at that age, bb gun, bb gun caw caw"

I thought they were going to have an "O"bamagasm right on TV if they said it one more time.

Last edited:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    ABC News: Eight-Year-Old Accused Killer Due in Court Same Day as Dad's Funeral

I was just watching 3 old nags stroking each other over this story on Headline News.

All about how "Who would want to give a gun to an EIGHT YEAR OLD!"

"Who would teach a third grader to HUNT!" Hitting that HUNT word over and over. Couldn't have coughed it out any harder if it started with a "C". I swear if these morons even had a clue what they were talking about it would be one thing but every other word was hunt, HUNT, blah blah blah.

Just like a bunch lf lost crows in a tree top. None of them know any thing or even what they want. They just saw something move and want to yap about it, HUNT HUNT, blah blah blah, GUN GUN, blab blab blab, CHILD CHILD CHILD, craw craw, HUNT.

I thought they were going to have an "O"bamagasm right on TV if they said it one more time.
    Yeah, they did make it sound like you were an abusive parent if you taught your kid anything gun related.
    There's a thread about this somewhere, but I'm too lazy to go look.
    I hope when a mod locks this, they move your post to the existing thread because your link is different than the one posted.:yesway:

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I'd read about it in the paper. It seemed like old news actually is why it struck me that they were suddenly so worked up about it when I hadn't really seen much on the TV about it considering.

Then I realised they had probably gotton the memo, "We will be in office soon. Start stoking the fires. Gun Ban Obama on the way. Grease the skids for us with a little hysteria."

Top Bottom