Page 3 of 398 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VUPDblue View Post
    Rules are rules.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9puLrZWds
    while ( misconfig eq "l33t" ) { $rep++; }

I found out about INGO after I googled Draco and read a thread about something innovative somebody (Grunt Soldier) wanted to do with there Draco that I had already done. I joined just so I could help him out reply to his questions. After that I started getting into it reading the posts. A couple weeks after I joined Grunt Soldier came over and I was helping him with his Draco. Once you get into it the 50 posts fly by. INGO is a great place for knowledge exchange. I have met some great guys with similar interests here. I have been known to thread an AK barrel or two, or bead blast parts for members from time to time because I know a lot of these guys would help me if I need.
    My point is you will get so much more out of it if you really DIG IN!
    Maybe one day soon, YOU will be blowin some Noobie crap for complaining about the 50 post rule

Quote Originally Posted by Fishersjohn48 View Post
    Yea, we don't need any crazy elephants here especially arrogant ones.

(ps) I know it's a real word but it's FRIDAY!!!
    Rep inbound! Friday or not, I am still ROFL!
    A man's got to do what a man's got to do. John Wayne

Shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by AJG357 View Post
    I joined for info, realized there was a classified section, coughed up that ridiculously high site supporter money so I could buy some goodies. Still here learnin and educatin folks.

INGO
    I became an member to help out my fellow brothers & sisters with there questions, & the classified well I keep out of them, don't need anymore infractions

Quote Originally Posted by cka314 View Post
    I wanted to reply to a thread but I can't because I don't have more than 50 posts?!! What is up with that? I'm on multiple forums and this is the first time that has happened.

Can this be changed?

thanks!
    Can you please quit the butt hurt......for my convenience? STFU about the rules and change your pon.
    A Burly man drinks Soda from a Dented can.

I wanted to reply to a thread but I can't because I don't have more than 50 posts?!! What is up with that? I'm on multiple forums and this is the first time that has happened.

Can this be changed?

thanks!
    must have 50 QUALITY posts to see reply.

I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

Can this be changed?

thanks!
    Barack???

Is that you???
    I'm not forgetful. I've just lived so long and learned so much that my brain is full.

Marksman
    heck I just need to add another post to my count

Pay your dues and live with it...
    That's just like the attitude in our society today - everybody wants something for nothing!!! No one wants to put in their time or pay their dues anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by wind50cal View Post
    I'm relatively new here. I want to be a productive part of the site. However, I got a PM from another member...I cant reply because I only have twelve posts-need 15! So I think well, brass is almost impossible to get right now, I'll postmine for sale..NOT! Need 50 posts(I think). Man! Why make it so difficult for people to correspond?
    OK, rant is over.

How did this guy rack up so much red in only 15 posts? They must have been nasty.

Cogito ergo Paro

Page 3 of 398 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast