Page 1 of 385 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Plinker

I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

I wanted to reply to a thread but I can't because I don't have more than 50 posts?!! What is up with that? I'm on multiple forums and this is the first time that has happened.

Can this be changed?

thanks!

What thread? Maybe if you pay to become a Site Supporter.
    -Lori-

Quote Originally Posted by cka314 ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)a1e8e&p=1797323#post1797323" rel="nofollow">View Post
    I wanted to reply to a thread but I can't because I don't have more than 50 posts?!! What is up with that? I'm on multiple forums and this is the first time that has happened.

Can this be changed?

thanks!
    You can reply to a thread, you just can't post in the classifieds. And no, it won't be changed, it's how the site owner wants it.

Complain about it and get little sympathy, or stick around and participate in a meaningful fashion and consider the classifieds as simply a bonus for being a productive member.

Or pay to become a site supporter and get access to more features earlier.
    IWTFM Eternal vigilance is the price of chickens. JFC advocate.

I am still working on my 50 posts. Actually kind of glad that it's set up this way. If not I would not have started reading all of the posts I have and would not have found out how much info is on this site. It's been great reading some of the other members stories, tips, and legal info. Stick around and keep reading. Promise you won't be sorry....I know I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuyinMuncie ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)a1e8e&p=1797538#post1797538" rel="nofollow">View Post
    I am still working on my 50 posts. Actually kind of glad that it's set up this way. If not I would not have started reading all of the posts I have and would not have found out how much info is on this site. It's been great reading some of the other members stories, tips, and legal info. Stick around and keep reading. Promise you won't be sorry....I know I'm not.
    DING DING DING! Winner, winner, chicken dinner! It's amazing how well the 50-post policy works. Many members have said this exact thing.

If you want more information about the policy, you should read the INGO FAQ.

Meh.

Plinker

frustrated

I'm relatively new here. I want to be a productive part of the site. However, I got a PM from another member...I cant reply because I only have twelve posts-need 15! So I think well, brass is almost impossible to get right now, I'll postmine for sale..NOT! Need 50 posts(I think). Man! Why make it so difficult for people to correspond?
    OK, rant is over.
    Last edited by VUPDblue; 04-15-2011 at 09:23.

Really another thread complaining about the rules..

Maybe if you read the FAQ you would have your answer.

Shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre46996 ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)a1e8e&p=1813384#post1813384" rel="nofollow">View Post
    Really another thread complaining about the rules..

Maybe if you read the FAQ you would have your answer.
    He's been a member since 2009 & all he has is 15 post STOP THE WHINE, how hard could it be to post

Quote Originally Posted by gunman41mag ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)a1e8e&p=1813398#post1813398" rel="nofollow">View Post
    He's been a member since 2009 & all he has is 15 post STOP THE WHINE, how hard could it be to post
    Good catch I didn't even notice that!!!

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rules are rules.

VUPDblue's Rule #1: Don't be a jerk.

Marion County Fish and Game.Central Indiana's best shooting
    sports facility!

Rules of the INGO Classifieds

INGO rules of conduct

INGO Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Page 1 of 385 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast