• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    It has to be fake.If it is not then you have many idiots in the general area,including the camera person,the "dad",and 10 or so people watching.It is probably a setup by someone who wants more gun control lol.

jsn_mooney

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    South Of Richmond
    I would agree it's gotta be fake, probably part of a larger agenda , I expect alot more of this in the near future- I'm sure the media will be hyping-up every unfortunate incident involving an idiot who does something stupid with a gun.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Actually, I think it is real and from the middle east where men shoot in the air during weddings. They also have sons do the same as a sign of manhood. This is just a fail on that account.

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Actually, I think it is real and from the middle east where men shoot in the air during weddings. They also have sons do the same as a sign of manhood. This is just a fail on that account.

+1

That is a shortened version of the full vid. The full one shows the dad firing the gun into the air while sitting in the chair. He gets up and hands the gun to his kid. Then that is where this vid picks up.

Also, yes, it is somewhere in the Middle East.

The vid is real, the editing out of the beginning may be the part where someone is trying to push an agenda.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Full video: Father shoots in air, removes mag (leaving one in the chamber) and hands gun to kid. Father learns that not all guns have mag disconnect safety in them:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez8wj7w58gk]YouTube - Son Shoots Father ACCIDENTLY[/ame]

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Full video: Father shoots in air, removes mag (leaving one in the chamber) and hands gun to kid. Father learns that not all guns have mag disconnect safety in them:

The funny thing is that it looks to be a BHP which are pretty notorious for having mag disconnects. Maybe he put one back in.

Either way, he's an idiot and learned that stupid hurts.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    interesting for sure! i wonder if anyone has been killed by their own falling bullet...that would be justice there

Wounded:

Participant at KKK initiation wounded after shots fired into sky

About 10 people, including two children, had gathered for the ceremony. The man who was being initiated was blindfolded, tied with a noose to a tree and shot with paintball guns as Freeman fired a pistol in the air to provide the sound of real gunfire, Sheriff Fred Phillips said.

A bullet struck Murr on the top of the head and exited at the bottom of his skull, authorities said.

So... almost...

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Yep. Not fake. Did you see the recoil slam that gun into the kid's forehead?
    Stupid and asinine, but not fake.
    Yup, looks pretty real to me. I wonder what happened to the guy.

It didn't fold him like a rag doll, so it didn't hit anything like his spine or heart. Looks like it maybe got a kidney, some intestine, pancreas, stomach, perhaps a little liver and a lung. Given the angle, it doesn't look good for a long term prognosis, especially with 3rd world healthcare.

Oops.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom