I may have created a monster(My wife's range trip)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    We went early this morning, and went for a little over 1/2 hour. She is really enjoying it but I didn't realize how much. We did some shopping then went to lunch and we had planned to go to a movie. We stopped by Walmart to buy some ammo, and then I asked her which movie she wanted to see. She instead suggested we go back to the range and shoot some more :rockwoot:. God I love this woman.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Nice! My wife shoots too, which comes in very handy. It also give us another "date" option besides the typical stuff. Perhaps the best thing about it is my ability to buy stuff for "her" :D

SigMan99

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Sounds like you got the real deal their. I showed my wife a video on the Knobcreek full auto shoot off in KY . Now she wants to go with me this Oct.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Range over a movie!!! Heck yeah!!! That is awesome! :rockwoot: Congrats

Especially in this heat. A hot range over an air conditioned theater! What a trooper :yesway:

Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    Does she have a single sister? Man it is nice to have your wife also be your range partner. You are one lucky SOB.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    About the same thing happened the first time I took my wife. It took about 3 years to get her to go with me, but it only took 1 trip to get her addicted. That first time I figured an hour or hour and half and she would be done. Three hours later we were leaving because I completely ran out of ammo. She was still ready to go some more.

I always have the best time when I take my wife and or kids.

Jerrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    Brownsburg
    I've been trying to get my wife to go shooting for a while now. She's not afraid or against guns, but she doesn't seem to be interested in them. I hope bribing her with a trip to the outlet mall I can convince her to go to Atterbury with me:D

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    We went early this morning, and went for a little over 1/2 hour. She is really enjoying it but I didn't realize how much. We did some shopping then went to lunch and we had planned to go to a movie. We stopped by Walmart to buy some ammo, and then I asked her which movie she wanted to see. She instead suggested we go back to the range and shoot some more :rockwoot:. God I love this woman.

She is a keeper!! Congrats!!!

Top Bottom