Do More Than Just Light a Candle

I first raised the idea here, Today the antis will be doing their best to light candles to “Stop Gun Violence”. First up I take offense to the term “Gun Violence” as it ignores so much violence for the sake of pure politics, and second, what does a candle do by itself?

So I called for those of us who believe in tools of self-defense and who care about stopping all violence to also light a candle and snap a picture showing what tools you have to back up your desire to prevent violence.

[Lots of great guns and candle pics.]

Do More Than Just Light a Candle | Weer'd World

I will have to check out the pics a bit later. I've never seen a violent gun and I am curious what one looks like.

Silly me. I always thought guns were inanimate objects!

Like the idea.
    Last edited by blamecharles; 01-09-2012 at 19:30.
    Quote Originally Posted by cbseniour View Post
    Remember the lessons of the American Revolution and the Battle of Athens, if government gets too out of hand the people have the right and responsibility to correct that situation.

Here's mine:
    ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)4&id=***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)238442962&aid=***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)599086993&start=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCIKursSJ9si3sQE" target="_blank">https://picasaweb.google.com/m/photo...IKursSJ9si3sQE

Quote Originally Posted by cbseniour View Post
    Remember the lessons of the American Revolution and the Battle of Athens, if government gets too out of hand the people have the right and responsibility to correct that situation.