• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Fellow INGO member LotsofGlocks and I were talking earlier and well we thought it was about that time again to get some of the regulars together again and any new members in the area that would like to meetup. :ingo:

The feeler thread worked out pretty well last time so we will try that again. I will leave this thread open until Jan. 22nd and go with the poll results again.

Since it seems that the turnout grows more each time, we are having a hard time finding a place that can facilitate all of us, so we figured we could go back to where it all began a couple years ago and do Golden Corral since we can get the room held for us. I hope this okay, we can discuss different options for future meetups while we are all together.

I will set the poll for 2 different Saturdays in Feb. and 2 different Sundays in Feb. I will also include an option to vote for a start time of either 10am or 1pm

With the number that usually attends it is pretty hard to accomodate everyone's schedules, but hopefully this will work out again.

This thread will be closed on Jan. 22nd. and the official event thread will be opened in the INGO Events thread.

Thread closed. Official event thread now open:
    Ft. Wayne area meetup 2/12/2012 - INGunOwners

Last edited:

cityartisan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Indianapolis
    hey John,
    I'm a new member here from Indy and am looking for a local meetup group and was wondering if you could offer any advice on either joining one or organizing one. A post of mine previously on the subject got at least three replies with interest. Being new here, and basically just getting my feet wet in gun ownership and shooting, i wonder now if this might be trying to take on too much and maybe the thing to do would be to take another firearms training class first. I do have the NRA basic pistol and Division of Wildlife hunter safety certification. Any help on this would be appreciated.
    -William

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Fellow INGO member LotsofGlocks and I were talking earlier and well we thought it was about that time again to get some of the regulars together again and any new members in the area that would like to meetup. :ingo:

The feeler thread worked out pretty well last time so we will try that again. I will leave this thread open until Jan. 22nd and go with the poll results again.

Since it seems that the turnout grows more each time, we are having a hard time finding a place that can facilitate all of us, so we figured we could go back to where it all began a couple years ago and do Golden Corral since we can get the room held for us. I hope this okay, we can discuss different options for future meetups while we are all together.

I will set the poll for 2 different Saturdays in Feb. and 2 different Sundays in Feb. I will also include an option to vote for a start time of either 10am or 1pm

With the number that usually attends it is pretty hard to accomodate everyone's schedules, but hopefully this will work out again.

This thread will be closed on Jan. 22nd. and the official event thread will be opened in the INGO Events thread.

Golden Corral worked well for us previously. Thanks for taking the lead on this. I hope to be able to attend.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    hey John,
    I'm a new member here from Indy and am looking for a local meetup group and was wondering if you could offer any advice on either joining one or organizing one. A post of mine previously on the subject got at least three replies with interest. Being new here, and basically just getting my feet wet in gun ownership and shooting, i wonder now if this might be trying to take on too much and maybe the thing to do would be to take another firearms training class first. I do have the NRA basic pistol and Division of Wildlife hunter safety certification. Any help on this would be appreciated.
    -William

PM sent :ingo:

live2hunt009

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Been patrolling these forms for a while now after hearing about it from another form page. Finally decided it was time to join. I would deffinately like to meet with some fellow INGO members for a bite to eat.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Been patrolling these forms for a while now after hearing about it from another form page. Finally decided it was time to join. I would deffinately like to meet with some fellow INGO members for a bite to eat.

Sounds great! It is always nice to see new faces at the meetups :ingo:

Femme Assise

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    This is a fantastic idea. I am fairly new to INGO, and would look forward to getting more involved and getting to know some great people around the site. I'll keep my eye on this :cool:

Chesh97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2011
    NE Indiana
    Already committed to a hometown meetup from Arf on the 11th, so I voted for the 26th. I wouldn't mind meeting some other local nuts :draw:

Top Bottom