• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Well I knew he was leaving Team Glock, but I will admit I was a bit surprised to see him go to FN

I enjoy watching him compete though. Bet we will see him in 3 gun competition soon.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    It'll be interesting to see him shooting the FN pistols. If anyone can make those things run like a proper game gun, he can.

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    This will hurt Team Glock. Dave is one heck of a shooter. I would imagine that we will start seeing FN firearms taking number one slots at the competitions...

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    It seems that Team Glock is the launch pad for just about every shooter out there! Julie at Smith & Wesson used to shoot for Team Glock, the shooter formerly known as Jessie Abbate and now Dave have all started there and moved on.

I wonder if it's Glock's lack of arms in other areas where FN and Smith and others are better able to help support 3-gun or if Glock just doesn't pay enough...

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    This will hurt Team Glock. Dave is one heck of a shooter. I would imagine that we will start seeing FN firearms taking number one slots at the competitions...

I don't think there is a Team Glock right now, well apart from the Jr. shooters anyway.

Just got mine yesterday, going to see how it shoots today.

Nice! Post up a range report after you check it out. I didn't realize they were already at dealers.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I don't think there is a Team Glock right now, well apart from the Jr. shooters anyway.

Nice! Post up a range report after you check it out. I didn't realize they were already at dealers.

I'll post a write up. I got it yesterday from Bud's and it was received at Beech Grove Firearms. Great group to deal with, they had me taken care of in a matter of minutes. I know Bradis had one in stock but it was the SS one and I got the blued/black version. From what I hear they are coming out with a 5" bbl version also later this year. My initial impressions are that this pistol is finally what I have been looking for and I have owned them all, we'll see.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    FYI, he got fired/left from Glock during the sex scandal.

Team Glock is currently Randi Rogers, Tori Nonaka and Gunny.

Dave will be better off, as I think he's been wanting to get into 3-gun anyway.

Vogel is still the Top Glocker out there.

Last edited:

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    I'll post a write up. I got it yesterday from Bud's and it was received at Beech Grove Firearms. Great group to deal with, they had me taken care of in a matter of minutes. I know Bradis had one in stock but it was the SS one and I got the blued/black version. From what I hear they are coming out with a 5" bbl version also later this year. My initial impressions are that this pistol is finally what I have been looking for and I have owned them all, we'll see.
    what did Bud's charge you for it?

ipsc1719

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    yeah, it's kinda screwed.... because he had nothing to do with it...

That's not true there Hickman. If you do some research on the court case and some other gun forums you will see there are investigations that are pending in three more states as well as federal. I heard the reason Dave Sevigny was fired from Glock is because he is going to be a suspect in the future and Glock did not want any part of that. But we will have to wait and see what unfolds.

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    That's not true there Hickman. If you do some research on the court case and some other gun forums you will see there are investigations that are pending in three more states as well as federal. I heard the reason Dave Sevigny was fired from Glock is because he is going to be a suspect in the future and Glock did not want any part of that. But we will have to wait and see what unfolds.

Sources, please.
    Internet forums are not legitimate sources for research--only gossip.

Top Bottom