• ...and so much more!
  • asquires2

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    Indianapolis
    My house was broken into this morning 8 longguns and 1 handgun and my laptop was taken. The used my laptop to send IPD to my house . They recovered everything but a GP100 and a ML barrel I bought Sunday at the gunshow.

Not to mention they caught the ring leader and a couple of his buddies with the merchandise.

My hats off to you guys!

asquires2

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Great outcome. :rockwoot: Surely-the bad guys never thought they'd actually get away with it.

Come to find out he was my neighbors 18 yr old kid.

The kids grandmother called me at work to tell me IPD was in my house. When I got home IPD walked through the house with me and told me my belongings were at BGPD. I went to the station and thats when I found out who done it , once I ot home I told his Grandmother and mother what he had done. It was like they lost a close family member , they didnt really know what to say. They apolojized to the point of no return then I told them I was gonna press charges. Their response was they didnt blame me

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Come to find out he was my neighbors 18 yr old kid.

The kids grandmother called me at work to tell me IPD was in my house. When I got home IPD walked through the house with me and told me my belongings were at BGPD. I went to the station and thats when I found out who done it , once I ot home I told his Grandmother and mother what he had done. It was like they lost a close family member , they didnt really know what to say. They apolojized to the point of no return then I told them I was gonna press charges. Their response was they didnt blame me

Good for you for pressing charges! I hope this 18yo learns a lesson. I don't know how close your relationship is with your neighbors and/or the teenager but maybe you could help steer this kid on the right path.

asquires2

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Good for you for pressing charges! I hope this 18yo learns a lesson. I don't know how close your relationship is with your neighbors and/or the teenager but maybe you could help steer this kid on the right path.

I didnt really know him but me and the mother and grandmother are good friends, they are new to the neighborhood.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I wonder how long it will be to get your stuff back? Im assuming they will want to use it as evidence if you press charges....

Top Bottom