• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    then...I think the closest one is in Danville past the west side...I've heard of others, I think up north but I don't know where or their names or anything....other than that there is one in Cloverdale, but they require membership (whenever you can get in touch or find anyone there)...but also depending on where you are Cloverdale may be further than Atterbury

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Panther Ridge in Solsberry (20 minutes from Bloomington) currently has an 800 meter range... they are planning on pushing that out to 1000 meters this summer. You would have to get membership, and I do not believe it's open everyday, but...

asquires2

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Panther Ridge in Solsberry (20 minutes from Bloomington) currently has an 800 meter range... they are planning on pushing that out to 1000 meters this summer. You would have to get membership, and I do not believe it's open everyday, but...

Rite on , do you know what the membership runs?

jrm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    The conservation club in Lebanon. Its about 20 mins north of Indy. Only thing is you would have to join as a member. Dont know if it would be worth it unless you plan on shooting more than this one time.

jrm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    I have been there but not shot. It looks like you could get 100 yards. I know they shoot rifle, handgun, and trap

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Rite on , do you know what the membership runs?

There's an article about them in the Bedford (and probably the Bloomington) paper today...

"a qualification card can be it obtained for $35 ....card allows you to use the shooting range....". That sounds awfully cheap and the paper doesn't give any details of the terms, etc.

The paper requires a subscription to read the article or I'd post it.

Top Bottom