• ...and so much more!
  • asquires2

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Is there someone out there that has access to a piece of aluminum plate 6"x9"x1/4" or 1/8"? The trick is I need him to be able to bend it for a project Im working on.

onesurveyor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marcum's steel in Morristown has anything u need and will sell you a truck load or one piece. Good guy.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    bend it? Will angle plate not work? Its available in many sizes already at a 90 degree angle and MUCH stronger than bending.

Southside steel has some i believe i saw it last time i was there.

gunselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    32   2   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Indy
    You can buy aluminum plate at some lowes stores. They may have the 1/8" but not the 1/4". I can bend 1/8" but to what angle are you talking? Do you have a quick sketch of what you need? shoot me a PM.

asquires2

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Man you gotta love INGO! Thx alot fellas Im headed in the right direction, my project will up and running very shortly, a photo shoot will follow.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I understand you appear to be set up on this, but just wanted to let you know we can assist you on this stuff as well. We don't just mess around with the AR plate!

Give us a shot in the future if you need anything else.

Marcum's steel in Morristown has anything u need and will sell you a truck load or one piece. Good guy.

Charlie and the guys over there are good peeps. I have dealt with them a few times over the last 5 years.

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    I understand you appear to be set up on this, but just wanted to let you know we can assist you on this stuff as well. We don't just mess around with the AR plate!

Give us a shot in the future if you need anything else.

Charlie and the guys over there are good peeps. I have dealt with them a few times over the last 5 years.

kimball, he will be out here sat afternoon to do this project. swing by if you want to....d

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Haha....I didn't even notice that was you who replied, lol.....
    I'll make an effort to get out there. I can probably have some 460 loads to test if you are interested.....lol.

Also, care of I bring a buddy? He is a member on here and we just discovered he lives less than 2 minutes from you. He wants to meet the guy he hears shooting shotguns all the time, lol!

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    got errands in morning, how bout noonish. AC not coming till about 2 pm and he is planning to stay till missy gets homefrom work about 6:30. you guys can too, just telling his plan.

unless you want to bring 22 rifle, nick is talking about bringing his. i told him missy beat his score on a harder target with our rifle of course....d

Top Bottom