• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TailBlazer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Morgan County
    I just wanted to give a local range some publicity. I went to John Hall's gun range in morgan county today. It was a really nice range, and John was a stand up guy. The range is new, and I was really impressed with his setup. If you get a chance, give this guy some business.

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    I heard you shooting LOL. You were less then 1/4 mile from my house. I agree John is a good guy but i have yet to go to his place to shoot. I have my own place to shoot so i dont get out to others places very much.

figley

Expert
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    SW Indy
    For what reason would I give him my business?

What is the length of his range?

Does he have benches? Are they covered?

Is there always a RO on duty?

When can I go there and shoot?

How much does it cost? Do I have to be a member?

What firearms may be fired at his range?

Does he have any quirky restrictions, like one shot every three seconds?

What targets may I/must I bring?

Is there a restriction on types of ammo?

Does he have an advertising budget? If so, maybe he could advertise at some website or other, where people who are likely to own firearms, and live in the vicinity of his range, might find out?

No, I won't just "give" him my bidness. I have to know why I should go there. I have been considering going to the range in Brazil, but this may be a bit closer. I can go to a website and find all the information I need to know about the range in Brazil, though.

02roadster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Foxcliff, Morgan Co.
    I just wanted to give a local range some publicity. I went to John Hall's gun range in morgan county today. It was a really nice range, and John was a stand up guy. The range is new, and I was really impressed with his setup. If you get a chance, give this guy some business.
    Going to head over there in a few minutes to check it out. I am trying to find an NRA instructor for basic pistol for the wife. I hear this guy fits the bill.

02roadster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Foxcliff, Morgan Co.
    Very nice range from what I could see. The range is about 2 mile east of Eminence on south side of SR142. Phone: 317-6814099. Tried to upload pics, but for some reason I keep getting upload failed messg. I'll try again later maybe.

Top Bottom