• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vwfred69

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    noblesville
    I'm visiting my mom down in owensboro ky & both walmarts are stocking many rifles including 2 different sig and colt ar15. kinda nice to see this again, but sucks for mom & pop stores

gvonpaul

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2011
    Indianapolis
    While I'm not a huge fan of WalMart, I am glad to see that they are offering firearms when the politically correct thing to do is to hate on them. bravo WalMart.

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    Been asking at the Merrillville WM, they said they are talking about getting them back.

Shotguns and rifles....not sure about handguns they said.

vwfred69

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    noblesville
    sigs were 917 colts were 1097. went to whittakers briefly to ask directions to the range. It has changed in the last year or so. take it or leave it attitudes. I've heard he is trying to sell it.

Last edited:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    fwiw I was in Brownsburg Walmart tonight. Rumors were abound about them getting guns soon. The gentleman behind the counter said they would finally be in stock, for sale, tomorrow morning (thurs.)

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    local walmart had... keyword HAD.. :) a remington model 700 in 7mm magnum for 375+tax.... thats stupid cheap in my book.. they can have my money.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    sigs were 917 colts were 1097. went to whittakers briefly to ask directions to the range. It has changed in the last year or so. take it or leave it attitudes. I've heard he is trying to sell it.

I went to Whittaker's on my way home from Marion Ky last year. It was awesome to see all those high dollar rifles in racks 2 levels high! Coopers, Annies, Dakotas all over the place. I was looking at CZs but it was cool to see all the others too. How ya been Chris?

inlineman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    I recently purchased a marlin xt 917vrx at wally world for 199 bucks.Wow and it is a tackdriver.My son works at a local gunshop and they cant even touch the price.But that is all walmart is concerned about is putting them out of business so that part sucks, but I gave them the opportunity first so I tried to stay out of little china.

Top Bottom