Join INGunOwners For Free
    Plinker

User Info Menu

New Albany Gun Show cancelled without warning

This is the flyer that was passed out at Tom Allman's show about 3 weeks ago. I thought the promoter was taking a real chance with it being Mother's Day and so close to the last show, especially for a new and unknown gun show promoter. Apparently he backed out but I was one of several cars that showed up about 9:15 expecting to go to a gun show.

User Info Menu

I live in New Albany and didn't even know about the show. Maybe word didn't get around too well. Sucks that you are out your time and gas for nothing, though.

User Info Menu

I went to the previous one in New Albany and to the one at Seymour, held at Tanger Outlet center...a great venue I was pretty much gun showed out. I did go by Hi TEK in Sellersburg last week and found a used gun. I had been mildly interested in a carbine. I found one in better condition and priced less expensively at Hi TEK than at the gun shows. I couldn't pass it up, so I put it on layaway. Sorry about your disappointment.

User Info Menu

I heard just a snippet about it, but couldnt find any information anywhere on the internet. Anyone know when it is rescheduled for?

Nature eliminates the stupid, regrettably the stupid breed faster.