Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Info Menu

I'm beginning to loose faith....

So, a friend and I decided it was a wonderful day to go and do some looking at some beautiful firearms. So, we made the trip up to Pop guns to do some browsing. Well, it was the usual. Overpriced items that i couldn't afford and whatnot. Anyway, i decided to watch the shooting range for a few minutes, just to see what others were shooting. Then i saw it! I watched in horror as some MORON broke every one of the four rules, AND probably broke some range rules. Never more have i wanted to barge in the range and smack this person in the face, and take away his gun.

Here is what happened.

The guy finished his mag, and dropped it into his hand, and placed it on his shelf. He then proceeds to exit his lane, and sweep about 5 people on his right. He grabbed a new mag and threw it into his gun. Still outside of his lane. This is the one that gets me. He stroke up a conversation with someone still five feet outside of his lane. While in the conversation, this person UNLOCKED HIS SLIDE, throwing a bullet into the chamber He continued talking for a few more seconds, THEN entered his lane and began firing.

Can you spot any issues with this?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by A 7.62 Exodus View Post
    Well, it was the usual. Overpriced items that i couldn't afford and whatnot.
    That's cuz you went to Pop's.

The rest is just what you get at unsupervised ranges.
    Son, the first amendment protects you from the government, Not from me.

User Info Menu

I seen one of the workers go in and do near the same thing with a customer on the range there.... I left shortly after...
    MY Next Door Neighbor wants to BAN all GUNS!
    Their house is NOT ARMED!
    Out of RESPECT for their opinions I promise NOT to use MY GUNS to PROTECT THEM!

User Info Menu

That's one reason why it may be worth the little extra drive to ECPR on weekends. Fully staffed by certified range safety officers at all times.
    Son, the first amendment protects you from the government, Not from me.

User Info Menu

Private ranges FTW. I don't do public ranges anymore, too many idiots.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BlueEagle View Post
    likewise ......besides they wont let me shoot melons and whatnot at public ones
    "Be careful when prying my gun from my cold, dead hands. The barrel will be hot"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by williamnewman1 View Post
    likewise ......besides they wont let me shoot melons and whatnot at public ones
    Even if you offered to share the melon shards afterwards?

User Info Menu

Just don't understand why people still got to Pop's after all the bad press it gets here. If you know it's bad yet still go I don't think you need to be complaining about it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BlueEagle View Post
    The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.

Master

User Info Menu

Heck, I got chased off the 25 yard range.. By the people next to me's ignorance. The people next to me at Winamac barrel swept like it was the incoming fad, and stunk to high heaven (and I was downwind from them)... I was quick to pack up and NOT stick around for what would happen next... As I DIDNT want to witness it or be a victim of natural stupidity.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast