• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    They USED to be the importer for Saiga rifles up until 1.5-2 years ago. That title now belongs to Legion.

My 7.62 Saiga AK is RRA marked - my 5.45 is a newer rifle and marked Legion.

This is also why you see some legion rifles with that ugly hash mark on the right side of the receiver - it's because Legion needed the RAA markings covered up.

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    I'm in scottsburg on a daily basis, if your looking for they weapons the import these days I think the sport 'n garden on 256 in Austin still deals with them, I'm not 100% sure though since its been a while since I have talked to dale.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I have heard alot about Dale. I have never been there but I need to go.

It's not all that anymore. His prices have creeped up there. Charges more for credit card purchases.

Just a hole in the wall, cluttered old gun shop. But they're good people and LOVE to talk.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I live in Scottsburg and have not heard of this company. But it seems I have seen this somewere on another forum or something, Ill have to do some more investigating about it. As far as Dale goes hes a heck of a nice guy I have bought quite a few things out there. He has reloading stuff so its nice to have something local that stocks the stuff. As far as his prices go, his cash prices are some of the cheapest Ive seen, and he can get just about anything. I also like dealing with Jeff up at ACE very knowlegable about guns and AR's just their prices are nuts.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Heres a little bit more info I found out on them:Russian American Armory Company in Scottsburg, IN is a private company categorized under Ammunition, Except for Small Arms, Nec. Our records show it was established in 2004 and incorporated in Indiana.

Heres there website:
    RAAC Corporate

Heck they even got a Facebook page!
    RAAC - Company - Scottsburg, IN - Map | Facebook

I might have to give these guys a call, ive never even knew they were in town, look pretty cool though.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    RAAC is currently importing the MKA-1919 AR-style shotguns.

There are several importers of Saigas at the moment, including Legion, RWC and Arsenal.

I'm not 100% sure what it is about the MKA 1919 but, DO WANT!!!! Stupid Indiana and no SBS because the Saigas and the MKA both would be a good time shortened up a bit.

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    Dale, Jeff at ACE, and bite the bullet are the ONLY places I deal with. I have bought a lot of firearms off of dale, and Jeff is very knowledgeable. And you definitely can't beat the service at marks ( bite the bullet ). These in my opinion are the best shops around.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dale, Jeff at ACE, and bite the bullet are the ONLY places I deal with. I have bought a lot of firearms off of dale, and Jeff is very knowledgeable. And you definitely can't beat the service at marks ( bite the bullet ). These in my opinion are the best shops around.

I have a gun shop and I still go see Jeff (or he comes down here to my shop) at least once or twice a month. I try to see Dale and Eerie but since they have changed their hours I can't get up North like I used too. Good people all. Jeff is a phenomanel gunsmith.

Top Bottom