Top Marksman...or an idiot?? You decide.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AGarbers

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Martinsville
    I was out shooting with a person who shall remain nameless. He pulled out a small semi-auto, a Jennings .22, I think, and emptied the magazine at a target some 15 feet distant. When done, we inspected the target to find one hole. The shooter then went on to say that he must have put all the shots through the same round ¼” hole. I put forth the theory that the small inaccurate firearm and his one hand stance most likely only put one shot in the target. You would have thought I was growing a horn in my head the way he looked at me. I obviously misunderstood how good of a shot he was. I figured it was futile to argue further.
    :rolleyes:

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I must say that I am kind of surprised... you mean the rest of you don't routinely put all your bullets through one hole... I thought youse guys were Hoosier gun owners... HAHAHA... couldn't hold it in any longer...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    That does it! I'm selling my Glock and buying a Jennings! My Glock prints a pattern of at least two inches at 25 yards! What a piece of sh-t! Think of all the money on targets I could save if I had a Jennings. I could use one target forever! Are you sure he wasn't using magic bullets like they used on Kennedy in Dallas?

Charles Church

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Andrews, IN
    LOL haldir! I try to be the best when I can, but, every now and then, i get a 1/4 inch group at 150 yds with my Liberator pistol(has a warped barrel by the way!). Sadly, I lost it in a tragic boating accident on Lake Michigan!(After reading the forum topic, "How many guns do you have!?", I figured I might as well throw one in there!)

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    When I was in Arkansas going to school I went shooting with some guys and they kept talking about how great this buddy of theirs were. Same type thing.

He would shoot close first and was pretty decent, blow the center out of the target. Past about 7 yards he sucked, He would shoot right over the target and then try to tell people he was still putting them through the center.

I put up the BS flag and gave him a fresh target at 10 yards.....needless to say he then blaimed in on shooters fatigue...:draw:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I was out shooting with a person who shall remain nameless. He pulled out a small semi-auto, a Jennings .22, I think, and emptied the magazine at a target some 15 feet distant.

WOAH THERE BUCKEROO!

He got a Jennings to shoot all the rounds in a mag without jamming! Holy cow, he IS good....

Top Bottom