• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • coltaceguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indiana
    First, SOG doesnt' update their damn catalog since December 15th.

Now their website has changed, no catalog downloadable and they have stuff listed that I KNOW FOR A FACT they DO NOT have in their hands.

WHAT IN THE HELL?

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    I tried calling them today. Got the message to stay on the line and never did get to speak to a sales rep. Closed for President's Day?

coltaceguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indiana
    Everytime I call them, I'm on hold for 40 minutes and THE DUMBEST moron ever who NEVER knows the answer to my questions nor the status of my back orders.

Then you go down in person and they are super nice.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Dealer site would not work either

Looks like they are moving to a new web setup. It also doesn't look like it works too well yet.

I just tried the dealer site and it would not recognize my log on information and I got a warning not to trust their cirtificate so not sure what gives. Emailed them for an update.

I received the February catalog in the mail a couple weeks ago. SOS. All the AK-47 and AR-15's they do not have in stock; don't know why they bother to put them up for sale.

coltaceguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indiana
    I just tried the dealer site and it would not recognize my log on information and I got a warning not to trust their cirtificate so not sure what gives. Emailed them for an update.

I received the February catalog in the mail a couple weeks ago. SOS. All the AK-47 and AR-15's they do not have in stock; don't know why they bother to put them up for sale.

I cannot even register a FFL account, it just takes me back to the original page.

They need to get their **** together.

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    Well I just got ahold of someone. They said that they only have one person proscessing all the FFl (and C&R) lisence holders. If you reregister, your suppose to give them 2-3 days, then you'll be able to access the "dealer only" pages. The nice lady also told me that if I called back later when the lady was in (her name is Trish) then I could get things squared away then. We'll see. Apperently they just brought the new webpage online Yesterday afternoon. So even the nice people on the other side of the phone don't have a clue.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    So, I just registered with my FFL number. Do I have to do anything else if they already have my FFL from before? Aaaaaaiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee........

Lakefield22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2008
    Their new website blows. Are they atleast doing some sort of dealer page where I can see the guns and prices without calling for price and availability every time? I've called three times this morning and no one answered. Finally sent an e-mail.

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    After you send them your ffl number, they enter it in there system. Trish (the lady that seems to be handleing everything pertaining to ffl's) said that it will take 1-3 days for your updated info to take affect. I'll have to see if mine has changed yet. I talked to Trish 2 days ago.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    I finally got access but no guns on there

Where are the damn catalogs?

I like to download the catalog in PDF.

After three emails I now have access to the site but do not see any firearms on there in the dealer section. Has any dealers gotten access and can see firearms yet?

Dick

Lakefield22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2008
    Just heard back, supposedly once your FFL has been confirmed and linked to your account, you can see the firearms and prices.

Top Bottom