Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    DFW
    Indianapolis ACORN
    1800 N. Meridian
    Suite 511
    Indianapolis, IN 46202

No tax or mortgage assistance services available here. Gary office has other services available.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Hell, that was good! Pro-gun, outraged by the Olofson conviction, made fun of Holder and the BATFE.

I'm suspicious...:shady:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I think the Lou Dobbs/CNN story was PRO-GUN. He talked about idiocy of the malfunctioning AR15 being classified as a machine-gun and even suggested the ATF was totally out of bounds. They mentioned the Indiana case where Gary is suing gun manufacturers for a couple gun dealers selling guns in 'straw sales' but then interviewed Pro-Gun David Kopel who indicated the suit is dangerous to the 2A. Never even interviewed anyone from the Brady gang!!!

I'd say we got a very positive news story from Dobbs!!!

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    nice! Glad it was pro 2nd amendment.....but sad to hear such a huge firearms law suite is from here. why are people so stupid?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Dobbs was outraged by the Olofson case when it first broke and did a rather scathing story on it at the time, highly critical of the ATF. Not that it made any difference, of course, but given his surroundings, I think Dobbs is the closest thing to John Stossel CNN is going to get. Maybe he'll be enough to get some of the libtards who watch CNN to turn their brains on and start thinking.

Blessings,
    Bill

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Damn, I missed the segment.

I do remember the first story he ran on the Olofson case. I like a lot abut Lou Dobbs -- not everything -- but alot of what he says.

witham79

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    indiana
    bottom line the constituion says we the people not we the goverment i think the goverment has better things to be dealing with right now like our jobs, economy,and home land security.u think they would have there **** together by now but who am i kiding. p. s .remember dont steal the goverment hates competition:ar15:

Top Bottom