• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Hey folks,

I PLAN on heading over to Pop Guns this afternoon to test out my TWO newest acquisitions!

I'm going to try and put my Steyr M9-A1 (9mm, obviously) and my new PacLite 22/45 upper through their paces.

Anyone else thinking about going?

If you see a big feller wearing a blue polo, glasses, and a goatee, it's probably me.:n00b:

-J-

Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    I might be there, need my weekly P-30 time, plus would like to see that Pac-lite. considering one for a Buckmark or for a 10-22.

Have to go try and get form 4 signed for a muzzle can, but will try, will be in IN GO hat.

-XL-

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    I was there last thursday around noon and the wait was over an hour for a lane, even though the guy on the phone said they were only backed up 20 minutes when I called before heading over.

They have a very inefficient check in/check out process that requires the guy checking out to wait for one of the staff to finish helping customers before they come over to check them out. Also, it looked like the first two lanes on the left were not being used.

Not much browsing either, as their shelves are picked clean. They do have no-name stripped lowers for something like $300 :lol:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Yeah, if the wait is that long when I arrive...i ain't sticking around. I'm not a range member so I can't skip to the front. Or skip to the loo, my darling.

-J-

Top Bottom