• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    I'm looking to buy a Daniel Defense M4v5. Does anyone know of any gun shops in the Indy/Terre Haute area that would have these? I've tried Bradis Guns so far and their distributors are out of stock right now and they have no idea when they will be able to get one in. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    A little farther north, but Down By The Tracks in Galveston has a DDM4 in stock. Don't remember which version it is, though.

Thanks for the quick reply. I just checked their website and they do in fact have a v5 in stock. It's a LW version and I was really wanting the government profile barrel but if I can't find anything else that one will do. Thanks again for the info.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Well i went to galveston and picked up that DD rifle today. I appreciate the heads up and the info! Needless to say the rifle is amazing!!!

Good to hear; I'll discard your order request for the V5 Gov't, then.

Is the one you bought one of the new ones with the hammer forged barrel, new M4rail and front sight, and DD-designed muzzle device?

v5.jpg

Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    Good to hear; I'll discard your order request for the V5 Gov't, then.

Is the one you bought one of the new ones with the hammer forged barrel, new M4rail and front sight, and DD-designed muzzle device?

v5.jpg

Yea its the new design with all the new features. It has the lightweight barrel instead of the government though. Its my first one with the LW barrel and I wasnt sure how I was gonna like it but I do really like it so far.

Top Bottom