• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dwight

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Sheridan
    Has anybody been to the historical re-enactment at Mississinewa? Checked out their website and all I can find is "No Pets Allowed". Looks like I'm good to go in that regard.

But, it says the parking shuttle runs between the attraction and the Marion Justice Middle School. Obviously don't want to park at the school. Can patrons park anywhere other than the school?

Thanks in advance for your input!!

andyoz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    North Central
    You may want to consider 4x4 after all this rain, because you will more likely be parking in one of the many fields around the battleground. 1812 is a very good experience!!!
    Enjoy!

bksboiler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    You may want to consider 4x4 after all this rain, because you will more likely be parking in one of the many fields around the battleground. 1812 is a very good experience!!!
    Enjoy!

This is pretty good advice. I talked with my brother this evening. He had to go pull a friend out who had went this afternoon. The school deal really isn't to bad. Shuttles runs steady all day. The dump you off right at the site, so very easy and pick up same way.

Dwight

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Sheridan
    This is pretty good advice. I talked with my brother this evening. He had to go pull a friend out who had went this afternoon. The school deal really isn't to bad. Shuttles runs steady all day. The dump you off right at the site, so very easy and pick up same way.

The 4X4 is good advice. I was already loading the truck. Don't want to do the school/shuttle if you're carrying. That was the problem...

Pretty cool outing and tons of period-correct vendors. Whole family had a good time.

Mike.B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Grant County
    It's a good event, our church runs a booth out there every year. :yesway:
    It is a field after all so make sure to wear proper attire. Good boots and a light jacket are a must. I have seen women wear four inch heels out there, trust me I laughed my ass off. If you come hungry stop for a pork chop, then come down to our booth for war balls and head down for a turkey leg or elk stew. With all the walking you will work it off.

:D Of course I had to do a shameless plug.

Top Bottom