• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    There is going to be a big one Nov 25 9am cst. 700+ guns and accessories. It is in Mattoon, IL. which is about 1hr 15min from Terre Haute. They usually have a large gun auction about every 3 months. Sometimes I pick up really good deals, sometime they run em up. There are really high end guns (think 5K+) and then there are low end and everything in between.
    Last one I went to I bought 2 rifles. (Marlin 30-30LA, Savage Mark II .22). Last year in Nov I ended up buying 5 guns. :D
    I bought my CZ75 P01 9mm NIB with Tritium sights for $320 ! That was in 2006 though. I cant tell you how many 100's of $$$ ive spent on brass, bullets, NIB shells, reload equipment, scopes, magazines, you name it.
    http://www.bauerauction.com/auctions.html They will update the site with gun pics soon.

THEY HAVE NO TAX, NO BUYERS PREMIUM, NO ADMISSION FEE. Walk in and show ID and get a bidders number. (IL Residents have to show FOID if buying guns/ammo). Indiana residents can buy long guns.(handguns will have to be transferred to your FFL) You fill out your 4473 before you leave and the auction house has their own FFL guy. You come back the next week and pickup your gun. They charge $2 for NICS check and NO CHARGE FOR TRANSFER!
    Id wear "my" INGO HAT ...if I had one. :(

Top Bottom