• chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    Bradis .....is my first choice
    Plainfield Shooting supplies is my next choice

That is just for guns. other things like accessories there are other places but they have them too.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Here is my experience.

PSS normally has the best price on new guns. Bob at PSS will always give you the most for a trade in on a gun.

Bradis has the next best prices on new guns, except when they have sale items. Sale items are usually the cheapest price you will find anywhere. Check the Bradis section for the weekly sales.

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    I would like to give Beech Grove firearms a big shout out too. They've always treated me right.

HalfCocked

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Sometimes you get what you pay for...The people at Bradis have always been kind and honest with me. They are knowledgeable and patient. Often it it is the best deal around but I don't mind if sometimes it's a few bucks more than someone else.

R3l0@d3r

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    PSS has been good to me and honest about their prices. Bob is pretty transparent about his deals and that makes me much more comfortable to keep coming back.

Bradis is also very honest and good people there. Just a bit less room for working trade deals. They do have competitive pricing on non-trade purchases.

I'm lucky to be in close proximity to two great stores!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Here is my experience.

PSS normally has the best price on new guns. Bob at PSS will always give you the most for a trade in on a gun.

Bradis has the next best prices on new guns, except when they have sale items. Sale items are usually the cheapest price you will find anywhere. Check the Bradis section for the weekly sales.

I would like to give Beech Grove firearms a big shout out too. They've always treated me right.

PSS has been good to me and honest about their prices. Bob is pretty transparent about his deals and that makes me much more comfortable to keep coming back.

Bradis is also very honest and good people there. Just a bit less room for working trade deals. They do have competitive pricing on non-trade purchases.

I'm lucky to be in close proximity to two great stores!

This has been my experience as well.

PSS is my first stop, Bradis and BGF are close follow ups, depending on what I am looking for.

PSS has given me by far the best pricing on any trades. Bradis has excellent service and good prices on accessories for the most part. BGF also has provided excellent service in my dealings with them.

Top Bottom