• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joejenders

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    How many tables does this show usually have? I've thought about driving down there from Fort Wayne...just curious about the size of this show before burning up the gas for the trip.

THX!

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    So is this show worth the hour drive? I just know that the seymour and lafayette shows were not worth my hour drive. Dont wanna waste my time if its not worth the drive.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Well I took the hour drive up there today. Decent little show but was pretty much the same exact vendors as lafeyette show I wnet to a few weeks ago. Wasnt worth my hour drive.

fishbass62

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   1
    Dec 24, 2011
    Franklin
    Richmond

Another guy and I drove from Indianapolis. It was much better then the one they had earlier in the year. Lots of folks there on Saturday morning. Made a couple of good deals.

jsn_mooney

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    South Of Richmond
    It seemed a little better than usual, it's a small show- and it is in Richmond. I live near Richmond, and usually go just to take my 10 year old son. We've been going for the past 5 or 6 years- it seems more his "speed", he's about big enough now to take to the 1500 without fear of him getting trampled. To be truthful though, I don't think the 1500 is worth the drive to indy so it's hard for me to judge.
    No NDs while I was present, got to see a few fellow INGOers, as well as some old friends, and picked-up a few trinkets along the way.
    I have made alot worse $5 investments, for sure.

mikebaker1129

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 13, 2010
    Houston ,TX
    If the 1500 is ok, this show will not even register on your radar.
    To be fair, I am use to the Houston Gun collector's show, the Wanenmacher in Tulsa,the Louisville show and Knob Creek, so it would be tough to compare.
    I mainly look for Military surplus stuff( Parts kits, Mags, ammo) which seems to be lacking at most of the smaller shows.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    To be fair, I am use to the Houston Gun collector's show, the Wanenmacher in Tulsa,the Louisville show and Knob Creek, so it would be tough to compare.
    I mainly look for Military surplus stuff( Parts kits, Mags, ammo) which seems to be lacking at most of the smaller shows.

There was some military surplus stuff, but not a ton

Top Bottom